Re: turbo

On Thu, 6 Nov 1997, Joseph L. McMullen wrote:

> Cory
> 	I have been following you emails to your friends and fellow 2.3 owners.
> I would like to have some information about putting in a turbo. I bought
> a well used Turbo Coupe because the Turbo only has 10k miles. The rest
> of the car has 149K. My idea is to remove the turbo and computer box,
> etc and put it in a mustang that already has a rebuilt engine. You could
> save me a lot of problems if you would let me in on any mistakes that
> you made, or any problems that you encountered. At least that would be a
> few less that I would normally make.
> 	I was looking at headers for a Turbo but $595 was a bit too much for
> me. Any commments or suggestions would be helpful.
> thanks Joe McMullen

what year TurboCoupe you get?  What year Moostang you puttin iit in? if
the mustang doesnt have a turbo motor in it, dont waste your time on the
mustang motor. Put the whole TC motor in.
For exhaust manifolds/headers, jus geta  post 87 exhaust manifold.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!