SVO: Re: Car died

OK guys and gals, I need help. My car just stopped running like someone
turned off the key. I had replaced the distributor, cap and rotor. I also put
in a new motorsport TFI module. I also went to the trunk and depressed the
saftey switch. I'm getting gas up to the engine. I seem to be getting no
spark,. can the coil be checked if I take it off and bring it to a shop? ( I
put in the new TFI after it stopped running) Is there anything else that I
might check and has anyone else had this problem? (I don't want to keep
bugging Nick with this problem). Thanks Mark