Re: SVO: IC rigging???

Sam,

     I don't know if its feasible or not, but I can say that if it is,
you should try to mount it in front of the radiator for maximum
effeciency.  If yout mounted behind the radiator, the air going thru the
intercooleer has been "pre-heated" by the heat exchange of the radiator,
thus lessoning the effect of the intercooler.

--Kenny
  86 SVO