SVO: Re: Steve, Unstable gauges

Steve,
When you added the unstable gauges statement in you discription of problems
with the fuel guage, I thought VOLTAGE STABLIZER.   These units (back of the
instument pod) seem to go bad often.   I think it's design to keep voltage at
10/12V in the face of Hi Rpm charging and current surge.  I went out to my
shop
to get a part # for you but only had take-off instrument pods.   Did notice a
"green
paint dob" on it so it's SVO specfic.  I've gotten good at changing them out
without disconecting the speedo-but you may want to get the pod in hand for a
first time attempt.   Becareful with the film
Mark