Re: turbo swap

On Fri, 14 Nov 1997, Matt R Carlson wrote:

> from Turbo Tek Toys ( http://www.smartworks.com/turbotektoys/ ) he says
> that it is a new design that is supposed to resist cracking, well ported,
> and only $220 delivered, that is 1/3 of the price of the header.
>
> 	What do ya'll think?

I think get one ofrom a junkyard, and if you want to port it do it
yourself.  220 dollars will buy you the manifold and a decent electric die
grinder of your own to use on other stuff.
all he ports out for the most part he was tellin me is the outlet
anyhow..not like he goes way into the runners.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!