Re: Engle "55" and IHI turbo

On Sat, 15 Nov 1997, Cory Erickson wrote:
> Well, I plan on swapping to the T03 when I can find a decent sized
> intercooler (and maybe sell Matt my old one?). When I swap I think I might
> try to do the downpipe again (and maybe the exhaust manifold trick).
> Hopefully this will help give me some top end (I really need it for big
> ending those modded 5.0s)

Why not put the TO3 on alone, then add the intercooler later? I like to
find the advantage of each mod..

And to prove I practice what I preach, look at what I go thru.....On the
merk, I had the turbo off the car, and still kept the old style manifold
on it so I can see what difference the late model manifold makes....on the
Pinto, I have to pull the turbo and stuff off tomorrow so I can do the
freeze plugs...I am itching like a mutha fuqa to put that T4 compressor
on, but not until Iget to the track and see what the new intercooler does.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!