Re: SVO: rear ends

To the entire list,
 PLEASE send letters the car it very much in the wrong class since S.C.C.A.
moved the car years ago to B-stock and then last year to F-stock where it
competes against the V-8 Mustangs and F-cars.The car was very competitive
in G-stock and could still be today although the class is dominated by
Probe G.T's/MX-6's and now the V-6 Camaro's.It would be better classed
there than where it currently is,and I would be back in a big way.I still
have all the parts that made my co-driver and me the most competitive
S.V.O. drivers in G-stock.

    Neil
P.S. Send letters to : Sports Car Club of America
                                    Solo Events Board
                                    9033 E.Easter Place
                                    Englewood,Colorado
                                    80112