Re: Ordering parts

On Sun, 16 Nov 1997, Cory Erickson wrote:
> the compressor housing to use the TC intercooler in its stock location. I
> figured that's $40 towards a new front mount intercooler (and say hello to
> a nice, flat, non-molested hood). I am having one hell of a time finding
> one in town though.

If you are jus gonna put a front mount on it, jus tdo what joe did..Get a
cast aluminum elbow from HKS or something, and have it welded to the
compressor...I have a pic of what it looks like I will send you.  But joe
said the elbows are like 20 bux, and the nice thing is they are super
small radius's, which are nice for such a tite space.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!