Re: [Fwd: SVO: """""MASS-AIR KIT IS DONE """"'']

If this is true, I would like to know who designed and built
it...definitely not Nick et al.

A REAL businessman would give a couple kits away for "beta" testing...if
the product is good, the non-biased tester would indicate so. It's also a
great way to test a product for glitches. Besides, it's great advertising.
I don't like their dyno results...remeber the 250 horse bone stock Merkur?

I think someone should write to Nick and ask to donate a few to different
lists for testing and evaluation.

Cory