Ssssssmokin'!!

Hey all, I got a question...Sorry if you get repeats, cuz this is goin to
both 2.3 Lists...
Anyhow, i got the Pinto fired up for the first time in a while over the
weekend.  Runs pretty string, and smooth, etc.  But, it smokes like CRAZY
when I first let off the gas and coast(in gear), like when a lite turns
red up ahead of me.  The exhast is crystal clear when I acclerate, cruise,
idle, all the time, except it billows smoke for about 5 secs when I take
my foot off the gas.  I can rule out pulling the oil from the PCV system,
becasue the one that goes into the intakje manifold is plugged, and the
breather fell out of the vavle cover last time at the track and I havnet
gotten another yet.  If it was the turbo, I figure it would do it more
than just when I let off, and same goes for the valve guides/seals.  FWIW,
when the smole is puffin, its bad enuff to burn your eyes.
I also figure if it is a ring/piston/head gasket prob, it would show up
when the car is under leoad too...
I wonder if maybe my intake seal is bad(how I have no idea), and the
vacuum gets really strong and somehow pulls water in thru the intake port?

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!