SVO: Headers, injectors, turbo's

I know the MMFF article is biased, but they did test a lot of stuff.

Anybody out there using the header.  They made it sound like a winner.  If so, what'll it provide over the stock(late) manifold.

Also, what's the consensus on using bigger injectors without updating the computer?  Can the vane meter be modified to run with the new injectors?(or the new mass air unit for that matter)  I know the VAN unit can be adjusted but never gave it a shot.

And lastly, anybody else have experience with the ceramic bearings in the turbo?

Ron L.
85.5 SVO