SVO: My condolences

Mike;

>I tried
>to pull out, it was to deep. I blew the bead on both tires and spun the
>car 360 before going in and out of the embankment on the other side of
>the road. I took out a wooden sign and totally destroyed the front clip
>of the car. the whole frame is moved up and over about an inch.

My thoughts go out to you and you loved ones.

Ironically this is the same way that a immaculate 86 was destroyed returning
home from an SVOOA car show that was held at London last june.
And you know the tune "Memories" keeps popping into my head after how you
described you feelings about wrecking the car.
Dean84286SVO