Re: SVO: Tiny Avenger

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, Chris  Roth wrote:

> product.  Notice how the owner of the car has 'decided' to start selling
> this stuff.  Typical MM&FF article, pay the writer and here comes the
> horsepower.

yeah, and I like their "trick cold air" setup, available thru Tiny Avenger
motorsports...Funny that stuff looks like the exact same stuff I got from
Home Depot over the weekend....look in the fittings for doing a/c ducts
and dryer exhausts...the TA Motorsports Cold Air kits are sold at Home
Depot!  mine only cost me about 10 bux though..

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!
-85 Merkur, let the modding begin!