Re: SVO: Ford Inventory Liquidation Sale ????

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Floyd wrote:

> >       MERKUR materials are currently being deep discounted. 10/97.
> >       To order from the '97 Ford Inventory Liguidation Sale call:
> >       1-800-871-9488; this is the direct number to Leila.

Anybody know what they normally cost?  If they are on sale, i would like
to know I am getting the sale price.  I just hope the "entrepeneurs" on
this list didnt already buy up all the copies in order to make a killing
on them 3 weeks from now.....

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!