Re: [Fwd: SVO: """""MASS-AIR KIT IS DONE """"'']

Naaaah...;)

It's more fun when he sells his crap to them -- and they get to see for
themselves that it doesn't work.

Besides, I never said he wasn't doing what he said he was (making lots and
lots of HP with 2.3's)...my beef was when he's there talking shit about me
(actually going fast...), when for all appearances -- he's not doing
anything but flapping his gums.  If he can make all this HP -- then why
does his XR only go as fast as my stock SVO?

I liked Scott's post about what type of meter he's using...hmmm...I wonder
why he hasn't responded to it?

I hope he sells thousands of them -- then the angry hordes will hunt him
down and beat his dumb ass senseless...:)

I feel better now...:)

Joe