Re: [Fwd: SVO: """""MASS-AIR KIT IS DONE """"'']

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, joseph edward morgan wrote:

> It's more fun when he sells his crap to them -- and they get to see for
> themselves that it doesn't work.
>
> I liked Scott's post about what type of meter he's using...hmmm...I wonder
> why he hasn't responded to it?
>
> I hope he sells thousands of them -- then the angry hordes will hunt him
> down and beat his dumb ass senseless...:)

I dont think it would happen, for two reasons.  Most of these people are
not serious, and would not know if a mod made them lose half a sec or gain
half a sec, cuz they never go to the track or even give the car more than
half throttle..It feels faster....shut up....
Or if someone found out their car did slow down, then nicko would go on
about how this or that part was now lacking and needed to be replaced.
Like steve blaming the jagged power curve of the mass air kit on the Tiny
Avenger thing on the ignition......

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!