Re: [Fwd: SVO: """""MASS-AIR KIT IS DONE """"'']

Cory Erickson wrote:

> On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Carl Morris wrote:
>
> > Speaking of which, I finally got to read all three articles, thanks
> > to the guy that scanned them into his web server.  I liked the first
>
> Could you post the URL for that site?

I'm afraid I didn't save the message...someone else will need to post
it, or I'll forward it to this list the next time it comes up on the
other one, but who knows when that will be.  It's the guy that keeps
saying he has plenty of space for any SVO related stuff we want to
make available...