Re: [Fwd: SVO: """""MASS-AIR KIT IS DONE """"'']

On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> Cory Erickson wrote:
> >
> > On Tue, 18 Nov 1997, Carl Morris wrote:
> >
> > > Speaking of which, I finally got to read all three articles, thanks
> > > to the guy that scanned them into his web server.  I liked the first
> >
> > Could you post the URL for that site?
>
> I'm afraid I didn't save the message...someone else will need to post
> it, or I'll forward it to this list the next time it comes up on the
> other one, but who knows when that will be.  It's the guy that keeps
> saying he has plenty of space for any SVO related stuff we want to
> make available...

I dont know the guys URL, but he lives up in New England, but I wil lbe
meeitng up with him this week when he comes down to visit his parents.
What a coincidence.

O yeah, I guess Joe is right...the SVO list goes out when it needs to....I
write a post about how the expansion chamber doesnt help our cars, and the
server dies again.

	Big intercooler ON!
	T4 Compressor soon to be on!
-85.5 Escort, SOLD!