Re: SVO: Headlights

> The problem is these damn blasted plastic headlights on my TC. The
> problem is that the lenses are fogged over.  I tried looking for glass

Two solutions:
Blue Magic (can be found at Pep Boys) makes a product called 'clear
plastic parts cleaner/polish' that works well.  If you can't find that,
Meguir's(sp) makes a three step cleaner/polish/protectant for plastic
parts.  This is a little more expensive, though, since you have to buy
three seperate bottles.  I've seen this at Napa.

Hope this helps,
Sam
85&86 SVOs