Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

On Thu, 20 Nov 1997, Chris Roth wrote:

> Congrats, Scott.

Thanks!

> So give me some info on the Volvo IC.  What are the dimensions,
> inlet/outlet size and how did you run the plumbing.  I was thinking
> of setting up the on the 86 SVO for kicks but wanted to get info from
> someone that has done this mod first.  Any info would be great.

Dude, if you can get one of these for less than two arms and legs, get
one!  Icant remember exactly, but the core is in the neighborhood of 20"
wide x 16" tall x 1" thick. 2.5" pipes.
The core doesnt sound that big, but beleive me, when you see it in person
it makes you gawk!