Re: Huh?

joseph edward morgan wrote:

> >The mass air system will measure and process air flow changes dramatically
> >faster with a higher degree of accuracy. With our system the pressure drop
> >acrooss the outlet of the meter is reduced from about 1 psi to less then 1/4
> >psi. This along with the other advantages will help you make more power over
> >the modifications you have done.

> Anybody gonna drill him on this bullshit, or am I gonna have to come out
> of "hibernation"...:)

Because regardless of my opinions, I don't KNOW whether it's BS or not. ;-)
Does anyone have any numbers for pressure drop across the stock meter or
a mass air meter that contradicts his?  As for the hype about faster
measuring and more accurate processing...whatever...we'll see when someone
buys it.