SVO: listserver news

Monday the server stopped.  The old software used to do this alot.  So far
this one hasn't.  But, I know why it did it this time, and I fixed it.  So
I have high hopes that this system will remain stable.

Again, please try and think about what you're posting.  No "me too"s,  edit
your replies, and if it's only for one person, send it directly to them.
When you post to SVO, you are generating 140 messages.  I've been deleing a
lot of them, lately, so go for content, please.

The digests are really nice, try them out if you have the need.

Seizure!

Dave
http://www.SmartWorx.com/Listserver