Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Matt R Carlson wrote:

> OK Scott now you have me curious, You say that you have a near stock 2.3,
> but me being a newby on the list I don'tknow what drive train you have,
> such as trany, rearend, gears, and how much does that pinto weigh? I find
> lifting the front tire to be VERY impressive mostly because it looks
> cool. And a 12 sec run is great! Now what am I going to have to do to get my
> SVO to do that.... Hmmm

Motor:
-Stock cam, non degreed
-stock head, stock valves, non ported, stock springs, etc.
-stock unported Merkur inake and TB(same as 85.5&86 SVO and 85-86TC)
-Stock shortblock with ~130,000 miles.  Never had a "freshening" as long
 asI have had it as long as I have owned it, 'cept for maybe head and intake
 gaskets.
-85 or 86 merkur processor, no chip or other addon
-was running small vane till it got destroyed, now running big vane, but
it runs like shit.
-stock injectors and unmodified fuel pressure rugualtor.
-stock ignition, no MSD or other.
-Motorcraft plugs. Cory knows the # by heart, I dont.
-Unported 87 Turbo Coupe exhaust manifold
-stock turbo, .63 exhaust housing.
-Volvo intercooler, with 2.25" intake piping.
-Stock merkur downpipe that runs into a 2.5" 45 degree bend and exits on
the side of the car.

I cant think of anyhting else to say about the car...and ask anyone that
knows me, I am not "hiding" things.  I am too cheap to pay for
aftermareket parts:)

-Tranny is a 88 Turbo Coupe model, with a hurst shifter.
-Stock clutch from junkyard from 84 TC.
-stock flywheel
-3.50 rear gear in a 8" housing and mini spool
-stock merkur fuel pumps and fuel line.
-car weighs 2380lbs

> 	BTW- you should put your car specs on your web page also.

anybody want to convert all this into a .txt for me and send it back as an
attachment?:)

Also, I think the main reason i never did it is cuz its hard to think of
everylittle thing on the car.  Plus it changes alot too.