Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Shidel... wrote:

> -car weighs 2380lbs

This is useful information! ;-)  I show 98-99 mph in the quarter
to be 175-180hp at your weight.  I'm thinking you'll be at 104ish
now, which will put you at 205-210hp.  So, about a 30hp gain for
the IC, while running weird due to the meter thing.  Pretty good.
So did you have NO IC before, or were you using an SVO or Tbird
one?

> >       BTW- you should put your car specs on your web page also.
> >
> anybody want to convert all this into a .txt for me and send it back as an
> attachment?:)

Yeah, I'll do it...