Re: sig

On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> Scott Shidel... wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 21 Nov 1997, Carl Morris wrote:
>
> > > Yeah, and we can start a pool on how many more posts it takes before
> > > Dave "solves the problem" permanently ;-).  Myabe not, though, just
> > > when I thought I was going to get kicked off for questioning Mike
> > > Fleming the server "crashed".  We're probably due for another one...
> >
> > Damn Carl, where you been? We jus had a server crash a few days ago!
>
> Yeah, I know, but it's not time dependent...it goes down every time
> you take a pot shot at a sacred cow, and you just keep doin' it
> more and more often! ;-)

No kidding....isnt it funny how Dave thinks its cool when you bash Bud
Morton or SVO ASC for their own personal taste, but you cant bash anyone
for "technical inaccuracies"?

> Of course it doesn't help that the herd is so big, you just about
> can't turn around without hitting one...
> --
Kinda sad eh?  Its easy to see why me and Joe are about the fastest 2.3
cars on the net.  Everyone else wants to listen to the "gurus" that have
14 second cars, modified.