Re: YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

Scott Shidel... wrote:

> well, I had a strarion and a audi 5000 intercooler on it before, and
> between those and no intercooler at all my variance in mph was about 1
> mph.

Ahhh, also useful information ;-).

> O yeah, Carl, that 2380 is without me in it...add 180 lbs to the weight.

OK, add about 15hp to each number.

> I am not sure either way, but joe says there is a chance the screwed up
> meteris helping the car.  I guess sayin that it may be supplying extra
> needed fuel.

I'm definitely not going to try to outguess Joe on this ;-), but I'm
not seeing how extra fuel would be desirable, since you're already
running very rich due to the Merkur no-IC computer...

Of course, if the spring adjustment on the meter is hosed, who knows?