Re: SVO: listserver news/me toos

Here's the contents of the original instructions regarding "me toos" and
related issues for those who didn't save it or didn't print it out as
requested by Dave:

PLEASE EDIT YOUR REPLIES!
If you don't know how to edit or create a new message ask somebody to help
you.
Do not send the entire contents of a previous message back to the list with a
couple of lines added.  This is called a "me too!" message -- it is messy and
lazy and you will receive complaints about it.  In short, edit each of your
messages so that they include ONLY enough content from the previous post to
make the thread understandable.