Re: I give......

Scott Shidel... wrote:

> But I moreso, I don't enjoy getting bitched at for
> trying to make our 2.3s faster, not jus more expensive and exotic.

So who bitched at you? ;-)  I thought you were having so much fun
that you'd never get tired of it. ;-)

I know you guys wish that more people would back you up for these
disagreements/pissing contests, and FWIW, I trust you WAY more than
the people you're disagreeing with, but I don't like getting involved
unless there's something being presented as hard fact that's provably
wrong.  You had him nailed on the expansion chamber thing, but you
were doing so well that I didn't figure you needed any backup on that ;-).
Later...