SVO emblems

List,

	What is the proper location of the fender and hatch "SVO" and
"Mustang SVO" emblems.  I have a new set that I have been holding on to
that I want to put back on the car.  The old ones have been off for so
long that I can't remember exactly where they were.

	It seems to me that the fender emblems were about 3/4" above the
bevel for the body side molding and off center (toward the front wheels).

	I have a pretty good idea of how the rears fit, but want to be
sure they're right.

	If someone could grab a ruler and take a couple of quick
measurements, I would be very appreciative.  Oh yeah, it's an 86 with the
chrome/plastic emblems all around.

Thanks
Sam
85&86 SVOs