Re: I give......

On Mon, 24 Nov 1997, Carl Morris wrote:

> Scott Shidel... wrote:
>
> > But I moreso, I don't enjoy getting bitched at for
> > trying to make our 2.3s faster, not jus more expensive and exotic.
>
> So who bitched at you? ;-)  I thought you were having so much fun
> that you'd never get tired of it. ;-)

List moderator/tyrant(flashback to merkur list here)......
Plus all the other ppl you have to shove down their throats why nick is
full of it, then they just blow you off when they are convinced...O
well..I'm jus sayin I dont care anymore if people waste their money..if
ppl beleive that the gas cools to the point where a 2.25" tailpipe can be
used, then its not worth the effort to convince them otherwise....Kinda
like trying to teach someone who is senile to do logic problems....

> I know you guys wish that more people would back you up for these
> disagreements/pissing contests, and FWIW, I trust you WAY more than
> the people you're disagreeing with, but I don't like getting involved
> unless there's something being presented as hard fact that's provably
> wrong.

All you have to do is ask yourself "Does this make sense???"  Sometimes
yer rite, sometimes yer wrong, but if noone challenges things that dont
seem rite to them how will you ever know?

You had him nailed on the expansion chamber thing, but you
> were doing so well that I didn't figure you needed any backup on that ;-).

Well your the first person to see it that way....