[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Late night work?
- To: Chris Roth <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Late night work?
- From: Carl Morris <Carl_Morris@StorTek.Com>
- Date: Mon, 24 Nov 1997 14:23:37 -0700
- Organization: Storage Technology Corporation
- References: <199711220616.XAA207914@holly.ColoState.EDU> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: email@example.com
Chris Roth wrote:
> >You can do what I did any time...I finally gave in and gave "Philly Tim"
> >$275 for it. New ones are $400+
> Another reason why I think Philly Tim is a loser. I e-mailed him two
> months ago about dash pads and he said he would contact me when he got
> another one. He obviously did not and sold it to someone else (you). Oh
> well, at least you got it. Later.
Nah, check it out. I did the transaction months ago. I still haven't
gotten it because the one he finally got had black showing through the
gray, and he told me if I waited a couple more weeks he'd get me a
perfect one to make up for the wait. We'll see...it's been VERY slow.
I did finally get my wheels a few weeks ago, though. Otherwise I'd
be worried that I was going to lose my money. The wheels were exactly
what he described...it just took a LONG time.