Re: SVO: Turbo Magazine sucks

To all concerned,
 I spoke to Mike Ferrara at this years S.E.M.A. show about his views on Joe
Morgan's Pinto and also about the fact that their is "NO" 2.3 Turbo
coverage.He told me that my points were well taken, but remember that
letters to the magazine could only help the cause.Please make sure you
chose your words carefully though, and be polite.We need not sound like
jerks, that will certainly not help our cause.I basically told him that we
(2.3 turbo owners) have had NO coverage in the magazine in awhile and that
a least one good article a year was not too much to ask for.I also pointed
out that Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords articles had been given good
reviews and a lot of letters from subscribers to them about doing more.I
also mentioned that as a ten year subscriber they had not done any coverage
in a long time.Hope that helps voice our opinions, now write some letters.I
will step down off the podium now.
                                                             Neil