Re: Non SVO question... for the 60s mustang crowd!

If you want an original one (not a repro which you can get from almost any
classic stang catalog) you can call the Mustang Ranch in Woodinville
Washington.  They are a junkyard specifically for 'stangs (mainly old
ones).  Tell them what you want and what shape you want it in.  They will
ship it to you.  I would tell you the number... but I don't have it with
me now.  It should be in the back of Mustang Monthly magazine, or you
could call directory assistance.  If you have no luck there I can dig it
up for you.

Hope this helps

Andrew Haydock