Re: SVO: Firewall adjustable clutch kit and quadrant

> What's wrong with this combo?  For about the same price you get the
>adjustment plus a new cable!! If the under the hood adjustment is that much
>better then it's a different story, but I take it we are only going to adjust
>once in a very great while.  What do other members think?

        I believe the BBK and others sell for over $100.  Also, when it
comes time to replace that cable, it alone costs over half that price.
Besides, for those who drag race their drivers, it would be nice to be able
to pop the hood to make track adjustments rather than crawl under the car.
        Don't get me wrong.  I have nothing against the BBK/others type kit.
It is a fine piece and I have used it before.  I just prefer the ease of the
underhood kit.
                                                Bug Bug