Re: SVO - svo Digest - V01 #30

hi guys...

anybody out there ahve experience with a BIG hydraulic roller or
mechanical roller cam  in 2300's.....i'm not concerned with sub 3000rpm
performance...the car will be track only and will weigh roughly 2550
(min weight in vintage class it'll run in).  My concern is valvetrain
stability at 7500rpm redline and fairly linear power from torque peak
near 4500 or so.  Car will use large valve head, significant portwork
(we ran 2300's in sprint cars for years) and t3-t04 hybrids.

Im looking for cam suggestions based on experience with similar
powerplants.  anybody out there?

thanks
jonathan