Re: SVO: stroker engines

Thats one of the reasons smaller motors are considered better for hi rpm.

        Oops, forgot to mention that part.  Strokers do not like to rev
high.  The other reason they don't go too well with turbo's.  The strokers
build the low end power, but by time they rev high enough for the turbo to
be really effective, it's out of juice.  I'm not saying it won't work.  It
will work, and you will have alot more bottom end torque, but you will
sacrifice ALOT of high end power (from 5k on up I believe is what they
quoted).  Kind of kills the effect of a high revving turbo motor.
                                                Bug Bug