Re: test drove an '87 XR4Ti

Cory,

Why don't you guys come out here and buy one?  They're going for 1000-2000
bucks, tops.  The difference would pay for the airfare several times. ;)

A friend of mine just bought the one that the Pizzos were selling for
$1000 -- it's squished a little in the front, but it's only the hood and
the grille, the lights and fenders are fine.

Does the same "fall flat on its face" routine at WOT also...:)

I'm supposed to check it out this weekend.

Matt:  Did you get the filter yet?  I sent it Saturday morning...

Joe