strange missing problem at cruise

uh oh,

My Pinto is broke again :(. When the motor is warm (after driving on the
interstate), it will be running great, then will start to miss a little
and lose power at cruise/deceleration. I can slowly give it a little gas
and it keeps losing rpm (even with boost). If I ease the go pedal down far
enough, it pops out of it and takes off. Any suggestions? I'm thinking
either the TFI (?) or something spark related...I don't think the FPR
would do this.

Thanks,

Cory