Re: SVO: Performance modifications bandwagon

<< I'm telling you now that I'm sick of it.  Please add to SVO
 listowner's knowledge, with your knowledge, and forget about the XR
 downpipe.

 You have no experience, with the part in question, (Nick's XR 3" downpipe)
 and you dogmatically refuse to believe that it works, based on your own
 perceptions.   You were wrong about it's construction. >>

  Yeah, if I read one more post about this DP thing... I am going to BARF!!

-Eric