Re: SVO: Performance modifications bandwagon

Dave said:
> The original thread started by my saying that, almost half of the horspower
> improvement of a free flowing exhaust, would come from the downpipe.  I
> still stand by that.

I just wanted to tell everyone that I misinterpreted this statement
in my last post, which caused me to draw unsupported conclusions
regarding what Dave was trying to say.  50 lashes with a wet noodle
for me :-(.

I still suggest you do the whole exhaust when you do it ;-).

Later...