Re: strange missing problem at cruise

Cory,

I just did a Taurus last week that had a miss/stumble under light
throttle...ran the codes...41...looked in my trusty "H" manual (emissions
volume of the shop manual...).

It said to check the mechanicals (FP, connectors, etc.), then look at
items like the PCV, vacuum leaks and the TP sensor...I did a wiggle test
and got nothing, but took a shot with the TP since it was the original
one...and it acted like it had a bad one -- step on the gas -- nothing --
step on it a little more...bang! Off she goes...

Put in the TP -- problem solved.

Just sounds familiar...check the green wire (+) to ground (+) with a meter
and see if there are any "irregularities"...

Happy hunting!

Joe