Re: SVO: Road Atlanta

rumoving@bellsouth.net wrote:
> I really suggest giving this a try...even all of you 'drag racers'...you
> don't know what you're missing.

Or do what I do ;-).  I got tired of trying to keep up with all the things
the SVO needs to be able to use for anything other than drag racing, and
went in on a kart with a coworker.  We're so close to a good track that
we go there on our lunch-hour.  The performance is great and the maintenance
is cheap.  Takes the pressure off of me to try to take care of everything
on the SVO all the time.  Road course type racing IS extremely fun...