Re: SVO: Firewall adjustable clutch kit and quadrant

On Wed, 26 Nov 1997, Chris Costanzo wrote:

> Besides, for those who drag race their drivers, it would be nice to be able
> to pop the hood to make track adjustments rather than crawl under the car.

Am I missing out on some more free E.T.?  What do you adjust between
street and track driving?  I thought the best you could do is make it so
there is about 3/4" of free play at the top of the pedal and thats it.  If
you have free play and the clutch fully disengages when you push it, I
figured it was working the best it can.