Re: SVO: Road Atlanta

In a message dated 97-12-01 18:13:10 EST, corvetter@worldnet.att.net writes:

<<
 Floyd Holsinger

 90 Buick Riviera
 88 Thunderbird Turbo Coupe
 86 GMC 3500 Dually PU
 85 Corvette
 85 Lincoln Continental
 84 Suzuki RM250
 72,73,74,76 Datsun Z's (in process of putting and welding together 1)
 1993 Kubota B2150 tractor/loader (got to mow the lawn)

CONGRATULATIONS! Floyd, you have now been inducted into CCA(Car Collectors
Anonymous). We cant count the Kubota but you have certainly made our top ten
list with the rest. You will be notified as to the date of your first shock
therapy appiontment within a couple of days.

Paul
86 SVO
88 LX 5.0
84 GT conv.
87 Mark VII LSC-R
85 Turbo coupe
79 GT conv.
65 Fastback
78 Ford van(parts hauler/tow vehicle)

79 coupe (for sale) (part of my therapy)
83 GT (parting out)
85 Turbo coupe (parting out)

I am not only the president of CCA, I am also a client.