SVO: [Fwd: Rough idle on cold startup]

--- Begin Message ---
I have a problem with my 85 SVO.
When I start it first thing in the morning it runs extremely rough and
misses badly, so bad that I cannot drive it away for the first couple
of minutes. I live in PA, and the colder the weather gets the worse the
problem gets.
I had my local Ford dealer look at it and they had it for five days and
could not find a problem. I know it is not the coolant or vane air temp.
sensors, I have changed them with no improvement, also changed computer.
My engine has been rebuilt and I had a valve job done on the head.
NOTHING I HAVE TRIED HAS WORKED !!!!!!!   HELP IF YOU CAN.

Thanks
Kevin Cirelli
turboman@ibm.net
1985 SVO