Re: SVO: Tail Lights

At 12:53 PM 12/2/97 -0500, SVO8ntno50@aol.com wrote:
> Chris Roth
> 98 SVT Contour -Black
> 86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic
> 85 SVO Mustang -Bright Red
> http://holly.colostate.edu/~caroth
>  >>
>Chris, do you have something you want to tell us? You're close, one more
>car and were sending the white coats for you.

Paul, and others interested;

Actually here is the entire list of cars in year made order:

98 SVT Contour -Black
89 Yamaha FZR 600 -Black (Summer Daily Driver)
86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic
85 SVO Mustang -Bright Red
79 Mercury Capri 2.3L carbed -Green (future Silver State Car)
77 Suzuki GS750 -Green (Classic Horsepower)
63 1/2 Falcon Sprint Hardtop -Black/Black (High School car)
62 F100 Shortbed, Unibody -Green (Before the Sprint HS car)

All of these vehicles run but only 4 are currently insured. I did not want
tot list all of them like it was some sort of trophy collection, but I will
admit I have a "inherited" car problem.