Re: SVO: [Fwd: Rough idle on cold startup]

>When I start it first thing in the morning it runs extremely rough and
>misses badly, so bad that I cannot drive it away for the first couple
>of minutes. I live in PA, and the colder the weather gets the worse the
>problem gets.

        Could possibly be a vacuum leak at the intake manifold.  Leaks when
engine is cold, but when the manifold heats up and expands, it seals the
leak.  Try spraying starter fluid around the intake sealing area's while the
engine is cold and running.  If the idle shoots up, you found a leak.

                                                Bug Bug