Re: Best core motor year

On Mon, 1 Dec 1997, Brian Knowles wrote:

> BUZZZZZZ.......WRONG! WRONG!  The T03 is indeed watercooled, back to 84
> anyway.
> Whats the benifit of the smaller IHI turbo?  Well, it doesn't break your
> waranteed trans nearly as often...

	I was unaware of that fact...I can attest to the fact that the IHI
turbo does in fact do its duty to the automatic (A4LD) as well. I had mine
rebuilt twice in 60k miles.

Bryan Berndt                                            bryanb@montana.com
Internet Connect Services                http://people.montana.com/~bryanb
                       1988 ThunderBird Turbo Coupe
                "Get In, Sit Down, Shut Up, and Hang On!"