Re: SVO: Tail Lights

In a message dated 97-12-02 14:48:40 EST, caroth@holly.colostate.edu writes:

<<
 Paul, and others interested;

 Actually here is the entire list of cars in year made order:

 98 SVT Contour -Black
 89 Yamaha FZR 600 -Black (Summer Daily Driver)
 86 SVO Mustang -Silver Metallic
 85 SVO Mustang -Bright Red
 79 Mercury Capri 2.3L carbed -Green (future Silver State Car)
 77 Suzuki GS750 -Green (Classic Horsepower)
 63 1/2 Falcon Sprint Hardtop -Black/Black (High School car)
 62 F100 Shortbed, Unibody -Green (Before the Sprint HS car)

 All of these vehicles run but only 4 are currently insured. I did not want
 tot list all of them like it was some sort of trophy collection, but I will
 admit I have a "inherited" car problem.

That wasn't that bad now was it? alas the closet door opens. Dont feel bad,
not all of mine are currently tagged either, I have 5 Tagged and insured and
not all are trophy queens either, most are in some state of evolution. Nice
collection, you have been inducted.

Paul (CCA President)