RE: Race SVO's & Original ads?

	There are pics from the Nelson Ledges race in the Oct `83 R&T
No? As I remember the car in the ad looks a lot like mine now  :-(
	I don't have the issue here with me, but it's which ever one had
the SVO on the cover.

	Jim, you know that issue inside out, eh? Am I correct?

	Oh...my next project..... I'd like to collect all the original 1
page advertisements for the `84 SVO. Anybody have a clue as to how many
there were. They were mostly text and very conservative ads. I have two
of them. one is in the above mentioned issue and the other came from a
vendor at a car show.

	I've got one of the ads and the above R&T cover scanned for my
future web site. If anyone wants to put then up now let me know and I'll
mail them over.

	Mikey
	`84 SVO in traction
	`87 GM J-body. "a Buffalo car", if you don't know, lets just say
salt and snow are not our friends
	`86 Cherokee 2door w/ 240K miles on it
	[                  ]   place holder for the next SVO, this
winter